Web Site Statistics
Site statistics tracking like Google Analytics or AWstats can be included to assess how much traffic you get and where it comes from.
Web site statistics include (if using awstats):
- Search engines, Keywords and Phrases used to find your site
- Number of Visits, and number of Unique visitors
- Visit duration
- Usage by Months, Days and Hours
- Visitor countries (and regions, cities)
- Most viewed, Entry and Exit pages.
- Visitor's Browsers
- Visitor's Operating Systems
- Robots visits, including search engine crawlers
- Track Downloads
- HTTP Errors
- Number of times your site is added to Bookmarks
- Visitor screen size